- Simple Squash Soup
- Baked Mashed Squash
Baked Mashed Squash
2 butternut squashes
1/4 cup butter
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
2 Tbs. brown sugar
salt & pepper
- Cut squash in half, and remove seeds.
- Place in baking dish and bake at 325° for 1 hour
- Once tender, scoop out the flesh, place in a bowl
and add butter, nutmeg, salt, pepper and 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- Mash all ingredients together until smooth
- Sprinkle squash with remaing brown sugar and a dollop of soft butter.
Go to top
Back to Lu's Recipe Extravaganza
Search Lu's Recipe Extravaganza
Add a Link to Lu's Fabulous Food Links page
Please sign my guestbook and let me know what you think!!